Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ramblings begin

Hey let me introduce myself first....I’m the unknown sell-inebriety and these are my ramblings.... My mission : To explore strange new worlds . . .To seek out new life and new civilizations . . .To boldly go where no man has gone before! wait wait wait....isn’t that the line from Star Trek. Well I believe in Sam Walton's philosophy...Steal shamelessly whatever good is there in others. How the heck do u think he built the biggest organization in the world?

I’m Vivek Menon ,currently pursuing my MBA from the Symbiosis Institute of International Business in Pune,Maharashtra, India....I hail from the city of Cochin,the Queen of the Arabian Sea....Been a vagabond almost all throughout my life, running from one city to the next....Basically a laid back guy who just loves having a good time as much the next joe...Im a student of marketing....having decided to jump into this still vastly unexplored,unexplained,uncharted space called Marketing, lets hope its not my undoing...Hehe...thats all abt me for now cos ill need to write abt myself when I have nothing else to write anyways...

These ramblings would mostly consist of my thoughts, my contradictions, my opinion about everything under the sun.....You are welcome to comment but here Im the King..Lol. Let the ramblings begin..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice blog!

Why don’t you consider writing about some of the new “India 2.0” sites that are creating a little buzz as well?

Eg: www.ilaaka.com

www.onyomo.com

Thanks!

Rajeev