Friday, August 22, 2008

Sound and Brand Identity

All elements of a Brand from its nomenclature, logos, tag lines, visuals, typography, textures and even scents which help a customer uniquely identify with the brand form the elements of a Brand's identity.

However there one element that I love, when I'm nostalgic about old ad campaigns.Yeah I'm kinda crazy that way!! That's the element of Sound. In various forms - from jingles to tunes, sound creates an unique brand identity in the minds of all of us.

Just listen to these tunes and you know what I mean. Never forgotten, Brand remembered even if they aren't existent anymore.( I know the visuals have their huge impact too,for those who might want to bring up that point)....Pa pa ra ra pa ra ra





And one final one...No Video to help you on this one. Guess (For 99% of you it will take a exactly 1:36 min to guess )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something about the old jingles that just remain with us for such a looooooooooong time... Nowadays only a few , rather, very few remain in my mind for more than 2 days!

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Sound and marketing? Id say Titan!